As the starting point of Roulette, the French turntable is also the turntable with the oldest history.French roulette is a bit different than the other roulette variations we already discussed, because it features a unique table layout. In addition, in this casino table game players are faced with the lowest house advantage of any other roulette variation, as due to one additional game play rule, the edge is reduced to 1.35%.
The arrangement of bets is French and with and the letters are also French terms.The game is played on the standard European wheel, which has 37 divisions, where numbers from 1 to 36 and 0 can be found. Numbers from 1 to 36 are alternately colored in red and black, while the single zero is marked in green. is do not have a number 00
The house win rate for this turntable falls in the range of 2.7% for all bets and 1.37% for outside bets.
Types of bets that are to be made
1. Straight-Up Bet – it is placed on any single number, including “0”, and directly on the number. Its payout is 35 to 1.
2. Split Bet – it features two adjacent numbers and is placed on the line between these numbers. The bet may also include 0 and 1, 0 and 2, 0 and 3. Its payout is 17 to 1.
3. Street Bet – it features all three numbers in a row and is placed on the line at the end of the row. There are other options for its placement as well – it can include 0, 1, 2; 0, 2, 3. Its payout is 11 to 1.
4. Corner Bet – it features a group of four numbers and is placed at the corner where these four numbers touch. The bet can also be placed on the corner of 0, 1, 2, and 3. Its payout is 8 to 1.
5. Line Bet – it features six numbers (or two rows of three numbers) and is placed at the end of two rows, on the border between them. Its payout is 5 to 1.
1. Column Bet – it features an entire column and is placed in the box at the end of the respective column. Its payout is 2 to 1.
2. Dozen Bet – it features a group of 12 numbers. In American roulette, the table has boxes marked as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. The respective boxes on the French table are positioned in two areas and are marked as ”12P”, or Premier Douzaine (numbers 1 to 12), ”12M”, or Moyenne Douzaine (numbers 13 to 24) and ”12D”, or Dernière Douzaine (numbers 25 to 36). Its payout is 2 to 1.
3. Bet on Color – it features all of the red numbers or all of the black numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Red” (Rouge) diamond or the ”Black” (Noir) diamond. Its payout is 1 to 1.
4. Bet on Odd/Even – it features all even numbers or all odd numbers on the layout and is placed on the ”Pair” box (all even numbers) or the ”Impair” box (all odd numbers). Its payout is 1 to 1.
5. Bet on Low/High – it features all low numbers or all high numbers and is placed on the ”Manque” box (numbers 1 to 18) or the ”Passe” box (numbers 19 to 36). Its payout is 1 to 1.
Let’s go back to the roots of the classic roulette game with this pretty decent and super awarding version of it created by the true front-runners – Microgaming. The game features all the basic betting opportunities plus some exciting additions that transform your play time into pure entertainment! Continue reading our review to find out more details and where to play for free or with real money.
At gogbetsg, there are a lot of games that bring great victory. You can try American Roulette here, to bring about great victory.
Low Stakes Roulette is all that you anticipate that it should be – fun, fulfilling and extremely moderate! At GOGBET, we take incredible pride in offering you the best quality roulette excitement at the snap of a catch. Low Stakes Roulette includes the notorious European Roulette wheel with a base bet of 0.50 per spot Read more about Low Stakes Roulette[…]
The American Roulette wheel is t most notable difference. With a pocket for the 0 and also a 00, the American version has a higher house advantage at 5.26%. Another interesting difference is that the numbers on the American roulette wheel are placed in pairs opposite to each other while the European numbers are spaced Read more about American Roulette[…]
As the starting point of Roulette, the French turntable is also the turntable with the oldest history.French roulette is a bit different than the other roulette variations we already discussed, because it features a unique table layout. In addition, in this casino table game players are faced with the lowest house advantage of any other Read more about French Roulette[…]
Unlike the modified American Roulette with two zero pockets, the European one has only one zero pocket on the wheel. This leads to some differences in the betting section, also known as the table layout. But it is safe to say that the European version of the game is way more advantageous to the player Read more about European Roulette[…]