Playing online football betting is considered a highly entertaining hobby of many people after stressful working hours. If you have experience, you can get a lot of desirable profits for yourself. One of the most popular odds in Singapore is the Over/Under odd. So, what is the Over/Under? How to play Over/Under odd when playing online football betting? Let’s find out through the following article by Gogbet Singapore!
What Is Over/Under?
Over/Under bet is a form of online football betting according to the odds that the bookie offers. The bookmakers like Sbet333 will give any number to predict for a match. Players will have to predict a number of total goals that is higher or lower than the number given by the bookie.
- Over: The total number of goals in a match is higher than the total number of goals given by the bookie.
- Under: The total number of goals in a match less than the total number of goals given by the bookie.
- In the event that the total number of goals is equal to the odds of the over bets offered by the dealer, the result will be a Draw.
How To Read The Over/Under Odds?
The bookmakers like Gogbetsg will provide you with an odds table, including the Over/Under you are interested in, you need to know how to play this odd to be able to choose correctly. Possible numbers are: 2; 2-2.5; 2.5-3, 3;etc.
O/U 2 goals
If the dealer gives a ratio of 2 goals, the O / U will be calculated as follows:
- Players place a bet on Over will win if the match’s total goals are greater than 2, i.e. 3 or more goals.
- Players place a bet on Over will lose if the match’s total goal is less than 2, i.e. 1 goal.
- In case the total number of goals is 2, both sides win money.
O / U 2 ¼ goals
The 2 ¼ handicap is also known as the 2.25 or 2-2.5 handicap. Then will be explained as follows:
- Players place a bet on Over will win if the total number of goals is 3 or more.
- Players place a bet on Over will lose half their money if the total goals are 2.
- Players place a bet on Under will win if the total goals are 2 or less.
- Players place a bet on Under will lose half the money if the total goals are 2, the whole money if the total goals are 3 or more.
The Over/Under 2.5 are also known as 1 ½ or 2.5:
- Players place a bet on Over will win if the match has 3 or more goals.
- Players place a bet on Under will win if there are 2 goals or less.
O/U 2 ¾
The 2 handicap is also known as 2.75 or 2.5-3:
- Players place a bet on Over will win if the total number of goals is 4 or more. The Over wins if the total number of goals is 3.
- Players place a bet on Under will win if the total goals are 2 or less, losing half of the money if the total number of goals is 3.
O/U 3 goals
- Players place a bet on Over will win if the total is greater than 3.
- Players place a bet on Over will lose if the total is less than 3.
- If the total number of goals is equal to 3, both odds will get money.
How To Play Over/Under?
Let’s see a specific example below to understand how to play Over/Under odds!
Examples: Chile vs Peru
In this odds table, you will see that the bookie offers a variety of odds for players to choose from. Specifically, there are O/U 2 goals, O/U 1.75, O/U 2.25, O/U 1.5.
Each bet will have different odds:
- O/U 2 goals: Over 0.96 – Under 0.94.
- O/U 1.75: Over 0.69 – Under 0.79.
- O/U 2.25: Over 0.77- Under 0.67.
- O/U 1.5: Over 0.55- Under 0.65.
Normally, a player often chooses to play on a low Over/Under if he wants to bet on over and vice versa.
For example, if you choose Over 2, then click on the box Over 2 * 0.96, the bet frame will appear for you to bet. Then you will win when the total goals scored is 3 or more.
Recommended: King855 Agent Singapore | King855 Register | 100% Welcome Bonus
How To Count Your Winnings ?
Over/Under odds has the same count winnings way with the 1X2 odds. You can learn more about counting winnings when playing Over / Under Odds below:
Your winnings = your capital + your interest.
Your interest = your stake * odds
For example: Chile vs Peru: 0.96*2*0.94
If you bet 100$ on Over and Chile wins, your winnings is 100$+100$*0.96 = 196$
Some Tips To Win When Play Over/Under Odds?
In order to increase your chances of winning when you bet on O/U in online football betting, you need some experience and some tips to win.
– If you want to bet on Over, wait for the first 10 minutes of the match, this odd will go down and you will get better odds.
– When wagering over, you need to pay attention to choosing interesting tournaments and matches, as well as how to choose an effective match. If you like to bet on Over, choose leagues with high scoring rates such as the Netherlands, Sweden, Austria, Germany, England and the clubs with high chances of winning such as Barca, MU, Real Madrid. etc. If you like to bet on the Under door, you should play tournaments like Argentina, Portugal, Brazil, Ligue 1 (France) …
– If the match is 0-0 in the first half, do not rush in the second half. Because the trend in the second half, teams will try to find a goal, so the chance of a goal is very high.
Hopefully the recent information will help you have more knowledge about the financial system. At the same time, the accumulation of experience in the process of playing football will help you get the secret to easily win the bookie. Join Gogbetsg to get the chance to win when playing online football betting today! Good luck!
Recommended: How To Play 1/4 Handicap in Football Betting ?